Framing a Subject

1/800 sec, f/4.5. 23mm ISO: 800
  1. What camera metering mode did I use and why? I used aperature priority because it was already set on the camera.
  2. Do I have a strong¬† composition? I think it has good composition because it’s framed and has a depth of field.
  3. How well did I edit my photographs? I would say I edited it pretty good with the saturation, vibrance and those type of things.
  4. What would I do differently if I shot this assignment again? I would take the picture at a lower angle.
  5. Do you think your photographs belong on the blog home page and should be considered one of the best from all photo classes? I think it’s a good photo but I don’t think that it’something that I would see on the blog and I don’t consider it the best photo from all of the classes.
1/60 sec, f/13,32mm, ISO: 160
  1. What camera metering mode did I use and why?  I used aperature priority because it was already set on the camera.
  2. Do I have a strong composition? Yes because there are leading lines and it’s at an upper angle.
  3. How well did I edit my photographs? I would say I edited them good because everything is in black and white beside the flowers which is the subject.
  4. What would I do differently if I shot this assignment again? I would take the photo at a straight foward angle.
  5. Do you think your photographs belong on the blog home page and should be considered one of the best from all photo classes? I wouldn’t consider it the best photo but I think it belongs on the home page.